I am confused as to what your topic for the Representation assessment is. I was under the impression you were looking at the representation of Young Asian in the media. So far all I can see on your blog are a few images of a character from a martial arts film??? Please explain how this fits in with the representation????
Yes. I have been waiting for you to come to me because I was quite confuzed >.< I will start again. I beleve I have found something more apprropiate now
I am confused as to what your topic for the Representation assessment is. I was under the impression you were looking at the representation of Young Asian in the media. So far all I can see on your blog are a few images of a character from a martial arts film??? Please explain how this fits in with the representation????
ReplyDeleteYes.
DeleteI have been waiting for you to come to me because I was quite confuzed >.<
I will start again. I beleve I have found something more apprropiate now